Do you have a passion for a plant-based diet? Would you like to make great use of your spare time and talents to help promote a healthy, sustainable and cruelty-free way of life? We are always looking for volunteers at Earthsave Canada!
If you have the time and energy to lend your support by volunteering at events, in the office, or online, we would love to hear from you. It's a great way to get experience for yor resume while making a difference. There is something for everyone. Please send a copy of your resume, a little about yourself, your current diet, and why you want to volunteer for Earthsave
We ALWAYS need volunteers interested in the following:
- Fundraisers who are familiar with grant application processes and are able to help us secure cash to run our org and campaigns (we offer a commission on funds generated). Want to gain experience with crowdfunding or nonprofits? This is a great place to start.
- Event and volunteer coordinators. Campaign leaders who can organize a team, find sponsorships, venues, and utilise volunteers. We are looking for people with initiative and a little experience.
- A regular office assistant (1 full day per week) must be comfortable with excel, and willing to commit for 6 months. This would be a great work experience but better suited to someone with advanced English language skills.
- Social networkers, bloggers and media-savvy people who can offer polite and informed replies to current news stories and political events, and share our work and mandate with others.
- Outgoing people who are passionate about a plant-based diet to run event tables - tell folks about Earthsave initiatives, hand out brochures, take donations, and sign up new members.
Please send an email with a little about yourself (include a resume please) and your availability (days/hours) to: email@example.com