Based in Vancouver, BC, Earthsave Canada is a registered charitable organization. Our mission is to advocate for a plant-based diet for environmental sustainability, better health, and compassion toward animals.
As a member of the board of directors, you will meet like-minded people, learn more about the impact of your food choices and contribute to the creation of a better world. This is a volunteer position. You will not be paid.
We are seeking board members from diverse backgrounds, experiences, opinions and perspectives to help us achieve our mission and to create a thriving and sustainable organization.
- Participate in regular meetings (approx 6-8 meetings a year).
- Distribute literature at our information tables at community events when necessary.
- Contribute/edit content for our website (WordPress), blog and social media channels.
- Fundraise (e.g. grant writing, soliciting donors and/or corporate sponsors).
We are looking for Board Members with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Community Service or Nonprofit Organizations
- Food issues/sustainability
If you are interested, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2016.
Thank you for your interest. No phone calls please.